Wednesday, January 26, 2011

9. A picture of a person who has gotten you through the most



This was a hard photo to choose. I have many wonderful supportive people in my life. I rely on them when things are rough, and my dearest friends know I like to talk things through and lean on them. I can't choose one person to express how much appreciation I have for this to. No matter how wonderful they are, my friends, family, and partners cannot "get me through," anything, they can only help me find my way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very empowering post. I'm proud of you, Norma. :) *hugs*

Mills said...

best thing about your post is that the person is looking mighty smug about all the shit she's gotten you through.

Pallid said...

This is smug? I think it's just my "no teeth" smile, but if it's appropriate for the post, so be it!