Monday, January 31, 2011

14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without


I've had the misfortune of living for extended periods without many of the very people I could not have previously imagined living without. One of my life struggles, I think, is to come to terms with loss. Losing relationships, for me, is one of the most painful and scary things I've had to, and likely will have to again, endure.

That said, this is my sister, who is one of the only people I really and truly have no imagination of life without, and feel very confident is in it with me for the long haul.

2 comments:

julz said...

Surprise! You made me tear. You're absolutely right! "In it with me for the long haul", is an understatement. You couldn't get rid of me if you tried! (not that you ever would, seeing as how you're the slightly sweeter sister ;)) I could never even fathom the thought of life without you! You've been my sister, best friend, mother at times, and my rock. I love you so very much!

Pallid said...

<3