Wednesday, October 24, 2007

To my new friend

"I tell you this: There is no coincidence, and nothing happens by accident."

and

"The outcome is guaranteed."
(Neale Donald Walsch, Conversations with God, book 1)

If the purpose of life is to find and experience joy, how can one give up something that brings them to it?

Though I might not take my own advice in the same situation, it is my true opinion that it is not time for you to give up riding. This coincidence might just mean something else. Concern for "safety" is just a translucent mask for fear.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's cool reading your blog. I hear a different voice than the one I know from talking to you, and I like it...

;-)

staticeclecticism said...

"What keeps you going isn't some fine destination but just the road you're on, and the fact that you know how to drive."
(Barbara Kingsolver)

Pallid said...

T- it'd be great if I can synthesize my 3 personas into 1 - phone, writing, and in person...

S- ditto

Unknown said...

You're absolutely right.
I'm hearing you received loud and CLEAR.
This journey isn't over yet.
Thank you.

Unknown said...

erm, that should have said "i'm hearing you loud and clear" or "your message is received loud and clear"

take your pick.

Pallid said...

A- :)